Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 2 times (last 30 days)
Private2-Day Longji Rice Terraces Adventures Tour
- Duration : 2 Days
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
This private tour is held over two days and one night with your experienced local guide. You can enjoy the amazing scenery of the Longji Rice Terraces while hiking among the minority villages.
- Explore the Yangshuo countryside and Yulong Valley by bicycle or on foot
- Watch the famous Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show
- Travel along the Li River on the Li River Boat Cruise (4-star Boat Upper Deck Reserved Seating)
- Board a raft and drift down the peaceful Yulong River
- Relax whilst lying back and enjoying a foot or body massage
- Hop into the kitchen and enjoy a local Chinese Cooking Class
View allExperience Details
- Day 1 –Longji Zhuang Ethnic Minority Village
Meet your tour guide in the morning and travel to the Longji Zhuang Ethnic Minority Village. During your time at the village, experience firsthand local’s daily lives and see the traditional architecture featured on both the older and newer buildings throughout the village. It also has some views overlooking terraces.
- Local lunch
For lunch, you are warmly invited into a local family’s traditional house for a more unique experience. The meal consists of a ‘bamboo chicken’ dish, which is a famous Zhuang Ethnic Minority dish and a variety of different vegetable and meat dishes. Custom as well as vegetarian meals can be catered for and all food is cooked in a registered kitchen to ensure hygiene and food standards.
- Ping’an Village
Following lunch, walk from the Longji Zhuang Village to Ping’an Village along a quieter path offering views overlooking the terraces. This walk usually takes between 45 minutes to 1 hour and is on a winding uphill path, although not steep. After arriving at Ping’an Village, walk to the different scenic lookouts and further explore the Longji Rice Terraces before enjoying the evening at leisure where you will stay overnight in Ping’an Village.
- Day 2 Rice Terraces in Dazhai Village
Meet your guide in the morning and further explore the terraces and viewpoints surrounding Ping’an Village before choosing from preferences of how to get to he next village. Options are as follows: a) Walk to Dazhai Village from Ping’an Village – this walk takes approximately 4 hours and is along a path. During the walk, visitors will come across a number of different villages as well as peaceful and beautiful scenery. b) Transfer to Dazhai Village from Ping’an Village – this transfer takes approximately 45 minutes and upon arriving at Dazhai, you can either take a chairlift to the peak or if you’d prefer a more active approach, it’s possible to hike up to the villages (Tiantouzhai) and see some fantastic views/scenery.
- End of the tour
After lunch, explore the lookouts of Dazhai/Jinkeng before returning to Guilin in the afternoon to conclude your 2-day adventure at the rice terraces.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English-speaking tour guide
- Private Transportation
- Main entrance fees
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within Guilin Ring Expressway, with the exception of Guilin North Railway Station.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside Guilin Ring Expressway
* Hotels in Yangshuo Village
* Guilin West Railway Station
* Guilin North Railway Station
* Guilin Liangjiang International Airport(KWL)
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Hotel Accommodation
- Visitors stay the entire duration of the tour in Ping’an Village
- This tour consists of full days and no evening activities.
- Arrive into Guilin the day before your tour is scheduled to begin or alternatively, activities/itinerary/day order can be changed to reflect your arrival time.
- The detailed information of your private guide and pickup time will be informed to you by email at least 24 hours prior to your travel date.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
- You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.