Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 1 time (last 30 days)
Private3-Day Yangshuo Highlights Tour with Old Towns Visit
- Duration : 3 Days
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
This private tour is a tour of the major highlights of the area, a focus on old towns and famous landmarks within the region. The Old Towns and Li River Cruise tour is held over three days and two nights with your own experienced local guide.
- Explore the Yangshuo countryside and Yulong Valley by bicycle or on foot
- Watch the famous Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show
- Travel along the Li River on the Li River Boat Cruise (4-star Boat Upper Deck Reserved Seating)
- Board a raft and drift down the peaceful Yulong River
- Relax whilst lying back and enjoying a foot or body massage
- Hop into the kitchen and enjoy a local Chinese Cooking Class
View allExperience Details
- Day 1 – Li River Cruise
Meet your guide in the morning and travel to the Zhujiang Pier to board your Li River Cruise boat. We have proposed the 4-star boat with Upper Deck Reserved Seating, allowing you the best views along the river. The cruise, lasts approximately 3 hours and is along an 83-kilometer section of the river. Upon arriving at Xingping, disembark the boat and walk along this busy street.
- Yulong Valley cycling
Cycle around the countryside and Yulong valley exploring the different paths. There are a number of different local villages, rural scenery and Karst formations throughout this area and it’s a peaceful and scenic way to spend an afternoon.
- Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show
In the Evening, enjoy a stroll along West Street with some dinner before watching the famous Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show which is held on the banks of the river. Then return to your hotel in Yangshuo.
- Day 2 -- Huangyao Ancient Town
Begin the morning to Huangyao Ancient Town which is located approximately 1.5 hours south of Yangshuo near the town of Hezhou. Huangyao is a large, historic town in the past. Usually an entire morning is spent at Huangyao covering different areas of the old town.
- Private Raft Cruise
Later in the afternoon, return to Yangshuo and board your own private raft and travel along the Yulong River. Finish the afternoon with a massage and enjoy the evening at leisure.
- Day 3 – Rural life experience
Begin the day with either a cooking class or explore some of the nearby sights by climbing the hills of either Xianggong Hill or Cuiping Hill. You will also have time to visit a local rural market day (subject to specific date).
- End of the tour
In the afternoon, depart Yangshuo and visit Reed Flute Cave, which is one of the most famous attractions in Guilin City. At last, conclude the tour with either an airport or a Guilin hotel transfer
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English-speaking tour guide
- Private Transportation
- Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show tickets
- 4-star Luxury Boat Li River Cruise tickets (Upper Deck Reserved Seating)
- Main entrance fees
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within Guilin Ring Expressway, with the exception of Guilin North Railway Station.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside Guilin Ring Expressway
* Hotels in Yangshuo Village
* Guilin West Railway Station
* Guilin North Railway Station
* Guilin Liangjiang International Airport(KWL)
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Hotel Accommodation
- Visitors stay the entire duration of the tour in Yangshuo.
- This tour consists of full days and on one of the evenings – evening activities.
- Arrive into Guilin the day before your tour is scheduled to begin or alternatively, activities/itinerary/day order can be changed to reflect your arrival time.
- The detailed information of your private guide and pickup time will be informed to you by email at least 24 hours prior to your travel date.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
- You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.