Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 1 time (last 30 days)
Private3-Day Classic Guilin Tour
- Duration : 3 Days
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
This private tour is a tour of the major highlights and famous landmarks within the region held over three days and two nights with your own experienced local guide.
- Travel along the Li River on the 4-star Li River Cruise(Upper Deck Reserved Seating)
- Overlook the spectacular landscape of Li River from the peak of Xianggong Hill
- Watch the famous Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show held on the banks of Li River
- Walk through the famous Limestone Reed Flute Cave
- See the landmarks that represents Guilin – Elephant Trunk Hill
- Experience the Longji Zhuang Minority Ethnic Minority Village and the Rice Terraces
View allExperience Details
- Day 1- Li River Cruise
Meet your tour guide in the morning and travel to the Pier in Guilin to board the Li River Cruise (4-star boat-Upper Deck Reserved Seating). During the cruise, which lasts between 3-4 hours and is among an 83-kilometer section of the river, visitors will see incredible scenery with large Karst mountains on either side of the river. Upon arriving at Xingping, disembark the boat and transfer to Yangshuo.
- Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show
In the afternoon, see a different view of the Li River from the peaks of Xianggong Hill before either walking or cycling through the Yulong Valley before sunset. During the evening, you will return to West Street for dinner before watching the famous Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show held on the banks of the Li River. You can either choose to stay overnight in Yangshuo or Guilin.
- Day 2 Yao Mountain
For the second day, visitors will spend the day in and around Guilin City, visiting the different highlights within the city and its surroundings. Start the day off by travelling to Yao Mountain, which offers spectacular views overlooking Guilin City as well as the Karst scenery surrounding the city.
- Landmarks of the Guilin City
Thereafter, visit the Reed Flute Cave, which is a famous limestone cave located on the outskirts of Guilin city. During the late afternoon, travel to Elephant Trunk Hill – the landmarks of Guilin before visiting the local walking streets and finishing the evening with the two rivers & Four Lakes Boat Cruise.
- Day 3 -- Longji Rice Terraces
In the morning, you will meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby before travelling to the Longji Rice Terraces (this journey takes approximately 2.5 hours). At the rice terraces, visit different lookouts before walking to Ping’an Village as well as the Longji Zhuang minority village.
- End of the tour.
Following your visit to the Longji Zhuang Village, you can either choose to walk up Ping’an Village via the trail or alternatively, you can be transferred to up to the Rice Terraces scenic lookout and either walk down to Ping’an Village or depart. Thereafter, return to Guilin in the late afternoon to conclude your tour.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English-speaking tour guide
- Private Transportation
- Li River cruise tickets
- Main entrance fees
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within Guilin Ring Expressway, with the exception of Guilin North Railway Station.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside Guilin Ring Expressway
* Hotels in Yangshuo Village
* Guilin West Railway Station
* Guilin North Railway Station
* Guilin Liangjiang International Airport(KWL)
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Hotel Accommodation
- Visitors can either stay the entire duration of the tour in Guilin. And Yangshuo is available on the evening of the Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show. You are also welcome to stay at the Longji Terraces in Ping’an Village at the conclusions of activities on Day 3.
- This tour consists of full days and on two of the evenings – evening activities.
- Arrive into Guilin the day before your tour is scheduled to begin or alternatively, activities/itinerary/day order can be changed to reflect your arrival time.
- The detailed information of your private guide and pickup time will be informed to you by email at least 24 hours prior to your travel date.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
- You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.