Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
PrivateGuilin Cuisine-focused Private Day Tour
- Duration : 7 Hours
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
Join our team for this cuisine-focused private guided day tour around Guilin City, which includes a visit to a variety of different attractions as well as a deep-dive into local Guilinese and Chinese cuisine
- Taste the famous Guilin Rice Noodles directly from a local shop
- Visit some hidden Ming Dynasty Tombs
- Visit a Local House in Daxu Old Town
- Enjoy an organic lunch at a local Farmer’s Restaurant on Maozhou Island
- Visit and walk up the famous Fubo Hill
- Explore the Guilin City Lakes and Pagodas on foot
- Guilin City Local Food Tour including Oil Tea
View allExperience Details
- Guilin Rice Noodles
Meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby in the morning and travel to a local Rice Noodles shop to eat Guilin's famous cuisine (Guilin Rice Noodles) for breakfast.
- Ming Dynasty Tombs
Thereafter, go back in time at an off-the-beaten-track Ming Dynasty Tombs cemetery - with many tombs deserted in the Guilin countryside. This site is off the beaten track and quieter.
- Ancient Town of Daxu
Following the visit to the Ming Dynasty Tombs, travel to the ancient town of Daxu, which is a famous old town situated alongside the Li River. In Daxu, we will walk on the old streets, see the ancient bridge and visit a local house before travelling to Maozhou Island where you can relax and enjoy an organic lunch at a local farmer’s restaurant.
- Fubo Hill
During the afternoon, return to Guilin City and visit Fubo Hill - which also involves an uphill walk to get beautiful views overlooking the city of Guilin. Fubo Hill is a famous Karst Mountain within Guilin.
- Sun and Moon Pagodas
In the afternoon, walk to the city center along the banks of the Li River and see the Sun and Moon Pagodas, located in the central lakes area - a famous feature of Guilin City.
After visiting the pagodas, the evening food tour will begin with a delicious dive into some more local Guilinese cuisine. Taste some Oil Tea, which is a unique dish to Guangxi Province as well as some other local dishes. The tour will conclude after your meal with a transfer back to your hotel.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide
- Private Transportation
- Guilin Rice Noodles Breakfast
- Maozhou Island Ferry
- Organic Lunch at Maozhou Island
- Fubo Hill Entry fees
- All Guilin Food Tour Expenses
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within Guilin Ring Expressway, with the exception of Guilin North Railway Station.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside Guilin Ring Expressway
* Hotels in Yangshuo Village
* Guilin West Railway Station
* Guilin North Railway Station
* Guilin Liangjiang International Airport(KWL)
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Personal expense
- We would suggest you don't eat breakfast for the first stop is a visit to a local Guilin Rice Noodles shop
- The detailed information of your private guide and pickup time will be informed to you by email at least 24 hours prior to your travel date.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
- You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.