Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 2 times (last 30 days)
PrivateXi'an 2-day Adventure Trip
- Duration : 2 Days
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
You will visit World's Eighth Wonder--Terracotta Warriors Museum, visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, and do bicycling on Xian old City Wall as well as view the whole Xian City on the City Wall. Also, on the second day, you will go hiking at Mt. Huashan.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
View allExperience Details
- Day 1: Terracotta Warriors Museum → Big Wild Goose Pagoda → Ancient City Wall
Hotel pick up around 9 am We will leave for a visit to the Terracotta Warriors Museum, which is the Eighth Wonder of the World, the biggest on-the-site museum in China with thousands of Terracotta Warriors and Horses made by ancient Chinese more than 2,000 years ago. You surely will be impressed by the magnificent formation. When you finish your visit of the Museum, we will head to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda which is the most famous landmark of Xi'an. Lunch at a nice local restaurant or by your request at your own cost. After lunch, we will spend a while on the top of the Ancient City Wall, standing in Xi'an and protecting it for about 600 years, the City Wall is the best preserved and most complete wall that has survived through China's long history. It is about 12 meters high, 12 to 14 meters wide across the top and 15 to 18 meters thick at the bottom. The entire circumference is about 13.7 kilometers. You will be allowed to take a walk or take a gold car to go around this old but well preserved wall for one hour and a half. This will be quite a fun experience. Drop off at your hotel at the tour end around 6:00pm.
- Day 2: Mt. Huashan Hiking Tour
Hotel pick up or anywhere as you requested around 7:30am. Mt. Huashan located 120km southeast of Xian City. It will take around 2 hour drive to get to Mt.Huashan. Today we will have an adventure hiking tour. Mt. Haushan is praised as "the First Odd Mountain in the World". It boasts five imposing peaks with sheer precipices and overhanging rocks: the east one is called the Peak of the Rising Sun which is the best location to view sun rising; the north one, the Peak of Cloud Terrace which is famous for cliffs on its three sides; the west one, the peak of Lotus; the south one, the Peak of Wild Geese which is the main peak and also the steepest of Huashan Mountain with an elevation of 2,083 meters; and the Central one, the Peak of the Jade Maiden, which links the east, west and south peaks. Each presents a unique scenic beauty, surrounded by over 70 minor peaks. Note: Suggest you take some fast food, snacks and water by yourself for quick lunch. Hotel drop off at the tour end around 6:00pm.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Main entrance fees
- Versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, chosen for ample space
- West peak cable car & shuttle bus on Mt Huashan
- Bottled water
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within the Xi'an City Ring Expressway.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside the Xi'an City Ring Expressway
* Xi'an North Railway Station
* Xi'an Xianyang Airport (XIY)
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Hotel accommodation
- The detailed information of your private guide and pickup time(usually at 9 a.m) will be informed to you by email at least 24 hours prior to your travel date.
- Suggest you take some fast food, snacks and water by yourself for quick lunch.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
- You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.