Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 2 times (last 30 days)
PrivateUn-Restored Huanghuacheng Great Wall Tour with Local Lunch
- Duration : 8 Hours
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
Experience the Non- touristy section of the wall. See the minimum tourists at the wall. You can make the comparison between the original and repaired wall. Have lunch at the local restaurant nearby the Great Wall.
- Amazing sight wild section without the usual crowds.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
View allExperience Details
Your private guide or driver will meet you in the arrival hall holding a sign with your name according to your flight/cruise schedule or at the appointed time.
- Huanghuacheng Great Wall
Huanghuacheng section of the wall is 65 km from Beijing in Huanghuacheng Town. This 10,800-meter section of the wall is the strongest and most well built, with six forts guarding six passes, twelve beacon towers, and thirty-two watchtowers. Ming Dynasty General Cai Kai supervised its construction. It takes 2 hours drive to the huanghuacheng great wall, Less renovated Wall where you can have a glimpse of the wild Wall. Less visited and quieter. You can do 1,5 hour hiking along the wall. You will take the lunch at the local restaurant down the Huanghuacheng village.
The restaurant might not be so fancy with perfect toilet but it has delicious food there. The current un-restored condition of the wall here made it quite tricky to climb The wall is quite steep and the surface is very slippery with many loose bricks. It needs more physical demanding since some part of this section is un-renovated and keeps a wild condition. That would be real enjoyable walking on this part great wall.
- Transfer Back
Drop off to your hotel, airport or cruise port.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Main entrance fees
- Delicious lunch
- Versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, chosen for ample space
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within the 4th ring road of Beijing, with the exceptions of Beijing, Beijing West, and Beijing South Railway Stations.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside the 4th ring road
* Beijing, Beijing South and Beijing West Railway Station
* Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
* Nanyuan Airport (NAY)
* Tianjin Port
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide Service & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Additional beverages at lunch
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities, using a wheelchair or pregnant.
- Please dress appropriately and wear hiking shoes.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
- You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.