Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 10 times (last 30 days)
GroupThe City of Heaven: Idyllic Hangzhou Essential Day Trip
- Duration : 11 Hours
- Offered in English
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
- Shanghai, Hangzhou
Why you'll love this trip
Hangzhou is nicknamed "Heaven on Earth" for a reason. The city's historic relics and natural beauty have cemented its position as one of China's most renowned cities. Prepare to be amazed by Hangzhou's gorgeous West Lake and the Meijiawu Tea Village as you explore this beautiful city.
- Take a cruise on the West Lake
- Fish watching at Flower Harbor
- Stroll about at best-preserved gardens in China
- Tea tasting in Meijia Tea Plantation
- Check out the remarkable Qian Tang River
View allExperience Details
- Arrival in Hangzhou
Pickup at the appointed hotel in Shanghai downtown (Please refer to the Notes below.), sit back and relax on the 3-hour highway drive to Hangzhou as your guide tells you about the history behind the city.
- West Lake
Cruise across the West Lake to take in beautiful scenery such as the Three Pools Mirroring the Moon, the Bai and Su Causeways, and Solitary Hill.
- Guo's Villa
After lunch, visit Guo's Villa, one of the most well-preserved traditional private gardens in the city.
- Meijiawu Tea Village
Hangzhou is renowned for its Longjing (Dragon Well-being) tea. Your visit to the Meijiawu Tea Village will teach you about the history of Chinese tea and the tea ceremony.
- Ride through the Qiantang River
Before returning to Shanghai, drive by the Qiantang River and the Six Harmonies Pagoda. Then trasfer back to the hotels where you were picked up in Shanghai.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Pickup and drop off at appointed hotels
- Main Entrance Fees and West Lake boat ride
- Versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Air-Conditioned Car
- Guide & driver gratuities (Recommended)
Meeting Point Info
- The Kunlun Jing'an Hotel (Former Hilton Shanghai) Concierge (Add: 250 Huashan Road) at 07:50 AM
- Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai Concierge (Add: 1288 Lujiazui Ring Road) at 08:00 AM
- Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World Concierge (Add: 88 West Nanjing Road) at 08:15 AM
- The Westin Bund Center Shanghai Concierge (Add: 88 Henan Central Road) at 08:30 AM
- Please arrive at the exact departure point you choose 10 minutes prior to the departure time.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
- You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.