Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 5 times (last 30 days)
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
PrivateShanghai Night Cruise Experience by Metro with Panda Pal
- Duration : 5 Hours
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
Hit the town and discover Shanghai at night with a Panda Pal: an "average joe" English-speaking Shanghai local who will introduce you to their city through their unique perspectives. Explore the heart of Shanghai at night and hop on a river cruise down the Huangpu river to take in the breathtaking views of Shanghai's futuristic skyline.
- Led by a Panda Pal - English-speaking non-professional local, a warm-hearted/helpful real native
- Very affordable - get the private guided tour experience for a fraction of the price
- Navigate the Shanghai Metro like a local
View allExperience Details
- Huangpu River
Your panda pal will pick you up in your hotel lobby at 4-5pm. Huangpu River is the largest river in Shanghai, is a 113 kilometers (70 mi)-long river in China flowing through Shanghai. It is the last significant tributary of the Yangtze before it empties into the East China Sea. It divides the city into two regions: Pudong to its east and Puxi to the west.
The first settlement for the foreigners in Shanghai! It gets the title of “World Exposition of Architectures”, here you will enjoy the magnificent combination of the old European style architectures and the modern skyscrapers.
- Nanjing Road
Nanjing Road Pedestrian Shopping Street: It is the main shopping street of Shanghai and one of the world's busiest shopping streets. It is known for its shopping centers, best restaurants and many tourists’ attractions.
- Xintiandi Old Shikumen Long-tangs
It is an historical and cultural character of the city tourist attractions; it is unique Shikumen Shanghai-based urban construction, into a world-class restaurants, business, entertainment, culture, leisure walking Street.
- End of tour
After tour ends, you can choose to stay in Xintiandi area to have a glass of beer and enjoy some music in the bar there, or transfer back to the hotel
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking Pal
- public transportation by metro
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within the middle ring road of Shanghai.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside the middle ring road
* Hongqiao Railway Station
* Hongqiao Airport (SHA)
* Pudong Airport (PVG)
* Cruise Terminal
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- The details about your local panda pal and meeting time (at 4-5 pm) will be emailed to you at least 24 hours prior to your travel date.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.
Unlock China with the Panda Phone
All-in-one Rental Mobile Travel Assistant
- Smart Phone with Mainland China Number
- Travel & Emergency Help at Your Fingertips
- 4G Wireless Data, Unlimited Calling & Texts
- VPN - Access Blocked Websites Like Google