Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 3 times (last 30 days)
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
GroupZhujiajiao Water Village Half Day Trip
- Duration : 5 Hours
- Offered in English
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
As a well preserved water village, Zhujiajiao is famous for the small canals, temple and garden. A boat ride in the canal is highly recommended (at your own cost), and you can imagine how prosperous the water town used to be several hundred years ago.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Led by a local guide
View allExperience Details
This group tour offers appointed hotel pickup only, please check the below Notes for the details. Known as Shanghai’s Venice, Zhujiajiao in a suburb of Shanghai city is an ancient water town with great popularity throughout the country. Standing for more than1700 years, it's covered an area of 47 square kilometers. The little Fan-shaped town glimmers like a bright pearl in the landscape of lakes and mountains.
- Kezhi Garden
The architecture in the garden is a combination of the Chinese traditional and the Western styles, rarely found in the country. The garden is divided into 2 parts: the Ke Garden and the Zhi Garden. “Ke” in Chinese means “study” and “Zhi” means “farming”, implying that people should study and farm to keep the house.
- Tongtianhe Traditional Chinese Medicine Shop
Traditional Chinese medicine is a broad range of medicine practices sharing common theoretical concepts which have been developed in China and are based on a tradition of more than 2,000 years, including various forms of herbal medicine, acupuncture, massage (Tui na), exercise (qigong), and dietary therapy.
- The former site of “Qing Dynasty Post Office”
This Post Office was first built in 1903 and it was rebuilt and opened to the public in 2000. Now there are a lot of precious exhibitions demonstrating the development of Chinese post industry.
- Silk Factory
Then stop over the silk mill. After the last stop, you may stroll around or take your own transfer back to the hotel.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Pickup at the appointed hotels
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Boat ride in Zhujiajiao
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Hotel drop-off
Meeting Point Info
- Pudong Sheraton Hotel Concierge (Add: 38 Pujian Road) at 08:00 AM
- Grand Hyatt Shanghai Concierge (Add: 88 Century Avenue) at 08:30 AM
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Concierge (Add: 789 East Nanjing Road) at 09:00 AM
- The Kunlun Jing'an Hotel (Former Hilton Shanghai) Concierge (Add: 250 Huashan Road) at 09:15 AM
- Please arrive at the exact departure point you choose 10 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Drop off point would be the Bund area.
- Shanghai Museum is Close on Monday, please carefully choose your travel date.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.
Unlock China with the Panda Phone
All-in-one Rental Mobile Travel Assistant
- Smart Phone with Mainland China Number
- Travel & Emergency Help at Your Fingertips
- 4G Wireless Data, Unlimited Calling & Texts
- VPN - Access Blocked Websites Like Google