Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 1 time (last 30 days)
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
GroupShanghai by Night Excursion with Huangpu River Cruise
- Duration : 3 Hours
- Offered in English
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
This Evening tour will enable you to enjoy the most fabulous night view by taking the Huangpu river cruise, the highlight of the journey is the spectacular neon lights skylines the modern and old architectures on both sides of the river.
- Tour top Shanghai attractions in the evening
- Perfect way to start a night out or orient yourself after an afternoon arrival
- Cruise past Shanghai’s first foreigner settlement, Bund, on a river cruise
View allExperience Details
- Huangpu River
The departure would be one of the hotels listed in the Notes, please choose the meeting point when you book the tour. Huangpu River is the largest river in Shanghai, is a 113 kilometers (70 mi)-long river in China flowing through Shanghai. It is the last significant tributary of the Yangtze before it empties into the East China Sea. It divides the city into two regions: Pudong to its east and Puxi to the west.
The first settlement for the foreigners in Shanghai! It gets the title of “World Exposition of Architectures”, here you will enjoy the magnificent combination of the old European style architectures and the modern skyscrapers.
- Nanjing Road
Nanjing Road Pedestrian Shopping Street: It is the main shopping street of Shanghai and one of the world's busiest shopping streets. It is known for its shopping centers, best restaurants and many tourists’ attractions.
- Xintiandi Old Shikumen Long-tangs
It is an historical and cultural character of the city tourist attractions; it is unique Shikumen Shanghai-based urban construction, into a world-class restaurants, business, entertainment, culture, leisure walking Street.
- End of tour
After tour ends, you can choose to stay in Xintiandi area to have a glass of beer and enjoy some music in the bar there, or transfer back to the hotel where you were picked up.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Pickup and drop off at appointed hotels
- Entrance fees
- Professional tour guide service
- Designated mini van or car
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities (Recommended)
Meeting Point Info
- Pudong Sheraton Hotel Concierge (Add: 38 Pujian Road) at 05:30 PM
- Grand Hyatt Shanghai Concierge (Add: 88 Century Avenue) at 06:00 PM
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Concierge (Add: 789 East Nanjing Road) at 06:10 PM
- The Kunlun Jing'an Hotel (Former Hilton Shanghai) Concierge (Add: 250 Huashan Road) at 06:15 PM
- Please arrive at the exact departure point you choose 10 minutes prior to the departure time.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.
Unlock China with the Panda Phone
All-in-one Rental Mobile Travel Assistant
- Smart Phone with Mainland China Number
- Travel & Emergency Help at Your Fingertips
- 4G Wireless Data, Unlimited Calling & Texts
- VPN - Access Blocked Websites Like Google