Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 4 times (last 30 days)
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
GroupHalf Day Shanghai City Morning Excursion
- Duration : 4 Hours
- Offered in English
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
Meet Shanghai: a city of the future and the past, a place where business and art collide. Get a glimpse of authentic local life as well as a breathtaking panoramic view of this bustling metropolis. Shanghai has a wealth of attractions just waiting for you to discover.
- Family & kid friendly
- Hear the stories behind the places you'll pass
- Get insights into the Chinese culture
- Get amazed by the contrasts of Shanghai
- Admire impressive buildings
View allExperience Details
- Yu Garden
The departure would be one of the hotels listed in the Notes, please choose the meeting point when you book the tour. A famous garden of classical style in the south of the Yangtze River. Initially built under the reign of Jiajing in the Ming Dynasty and up to now, it has a history of over 400 years.
The first settlement for the foreigners in Shanghai! It gets the title of “World Exposition of Architectures”, here you will enjoy the magnificent combination of the old European style architectures and the modern skyscrapers.
- Confucius Temple
A typical temple garden, which is the temple for people to worship the greatest educationist of China! It was built in Yuan Dynasty (1291), and it used to be a school for educating the students in different period!Appreciate Traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony: Chinese tea has an old history of 4700 years and China boasts the home of tea. Recent scientific research shows that drinking tea could help digestion, lower down cholesterol and other functions; you will be invited to have a special experience.
- Nanjing Road
The last stop of this tour is Nanjing Road Pedestrian Shopping Street. It is the main shopping street of Shanghai and one of the world's busiest shopping streets. Afterward, you may choose to stroll around or take the subway back to your hotel.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Designated coach
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Hotel drop-off
Meeting Point Info
- Pudong Sheraton Hotel Concierge (Add: 38 Pujian Road) at 08:00 AM
- Grand Hyatt Shanghai Concierge (Add: 88 Century Avenue) at 08:30 AM
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Concierge (Add: 789 East Nanjing Road) at 09:00 AM
- The Kunlun Jing'an Hotel (Former Hilton Shanghai) Concierge (Add: 250 Huashan Road) at 09:15 AM
- Please arrive at the exact departure point you choose 10 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Shanghai Museum is Close on Monday, please carefully choose your travel date.
- On holidays, big crowds, the guide may modify the itinerary upon actual conditions.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.
Unlock China with the Panda Phone
All-in-one Rental Mobile Travel Assistant
- Smart Phone with Mainland China Number
- Travel & Emergency Help at Your Fingertips
- 4G Wireless Data, Unlimited Calling & Texts
- VPN - Access Blocked Websites Like Google