Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 3 times (last 30 days)
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
GroupZhouzhuang and Shanghai in One Day with Lunch
- Duration : 8 Hours
- Offered in English
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
- Shanghai, Suzhou
Why you'll love this trip
If you’ve got limited time in Shanghai then look no further than this full-day tour of Shanghai and Zhouzhuang water village that offers a glimpse into ancient China. Tick off Zhouzhuang highlights such as Zhenfeng Bridge, Fu'an Bridge, and the Twin Bridges of Shide, before taking a whistle-stop tour of Shanghai to explore The Bund (Waitan) and Old French Concession. Lunch and all entrance fees are included for a seamless experience.
- Full-day tour of Zhouzhuang water village and Shanghai
- A stress-free introduction ideal for first-time visitors
- See Zhenfeng Bridge, Fu'an Bridge, and the Twin Bridges of Shide in Zhouzhuang.
View allExperience Details
The meeting point would be one of the appointed hotels listed in the Notes, please choose the meeting point when you book the tour. It's about an hour and 20 minutes to Zhouzhuang, a pretty water town that still preserves plenty of Ming and Qing dynasty architecture.
Here you'll visit the 18th-century Shen House, a sprawling architectural complex built by a millionaire's heir that occupies an area of more than 21,500 square feet (2,000 square meters). You'll see the Double Bridge, built between 1573 and 1619, which forms the shape of an old-fashioned Chinese key. And you'll explore Zhang House, built in the fifteenth century around the Zhujing River, with over 60 rooms scattered across 19,375 square feet (1800 square meters). To make the most of Zhouzhuang, you might choose to take a river cruise (own expense).
- Local lunch in Zhouzhuang
You'll have lunch in Zhouzhuang before traveling back to Shanghai.
- Silk factory
Your first stop is a silk factory. Learn about the queen of fabrics and how it shaped China's history as you see silk's journey from worm to clothing: you'll have the chance to shop here, too.
- Bund & French concession
From here, you'll visit the iconic Bund, Shanghai's waterfront strip that's almost a museum of world architecture, before exploring Xintiandi, an area of cafes and galleries that showcases how the Old French Concession has gained new life for the twenty-first century. Afterward, transfer back to the meeting point where you were picked up in the morning.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Entrance fees to attractions as per itinerary
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Boat ride in Zhouzhuang
Meeting Point Info
- Pudong Sheraton Hotel Concierge (Add: 38 Pujian Road) at 08:00 AM
- Grand Hyatt Shanghai Concierge (Add: 88 Century Avenue) at 08:30 AM
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Concierge (Add: 789 East Nanjing Road) at 09:00 AM
- The Kunlun Jing'an Hotel (Former Hilton Shanghai) Concierge (Add: 250 Huashan Road) at 09:15 AM
- Please arrive at the exact departure point you choose 10 minutes prior to the departure time.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.
Unlock China with the Panda Phone
All-in-one Rental Mobile Travel Assistant
- Smart Phone with Mainland China Number
- Travel & Emergency Help at Your Fingertips
- 4G Wireless Data, Unlimited Calling & Texts
- VPN - Access Blocked Websites Like Google