Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 2 times (last 30 days)
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
PrivateShanghai Day Tour Plus Night River Cruise
- Duration : 9 Hours
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
This tour combines both day trip and night tour on a cruise. In the day you can see the cultural part of the city and the local's daily life, while at night you will deeply impressed by seeing the lights of the city.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- Combo of classic and modern Shanghai
- Dim-sum lunch in a Michelin recommended restaurant
- Night view of Shanghai from one of the high rises
View allExperience Details
- Fuxing Park
Hotel pickup at the appointed time (usually at 9:30 a.m.), start your exciting sightseeing tour from Fuxing Park, where you will see locals dancing and practicing meditation and Tai Chi as their morning exercise. Some are also gathering to play cards and catching up with friends.
- Yuyuan Garden
Visiting the Yuyuan Garden, a classic creation of the Ming Dynasty. Followed the tour to the Bund, which is well-known as the International Architecture Exhibition.
- Chinese Xiaolongbao lunch
Have a typical Chinese Xiaolongbao lunch to fuel up.
- Shanghai Museum
Visit Shanghai Museum. As one of China's top museums, it hosts over 120,000 pieces of Chinese classical arts.
- Former French Concession and Xintiandi
Then visit former French Concession, once the center of colonial life and now a hip area. There, you will visit the famous trendy Xintiandi area and its Shikumen style residential houses in 1930s.
- Night Cruise on the Huangpu River and transfer back
Take a night cruise on the Huangpu River. An undeniably romantic and relaxing way to check out the city's skyline esp. with all the lights on. After a full-day happy visit, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Walk along the landmark of Shanghai, appreciate the day grandeur of the city.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Main entrance fees
- Delicious dim-sum lunch
- Versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, chosen for ample space
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within the middle ring road of Shanghai.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside the middle ring road
* Hongqiao Railway Station
* Hongqiao Airport (SHA)
* Pudong Airport (PVG)
* Cruise Terminal
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Beverages at lunch
- The pickup does not include the hotel in the outskirts such as Jiading, Songjiang, Qingpu, Jinqiao, Chuansha in Pudong areas etc. If your hotel is not in the downtown your guide will give you the instruction to meeting at the downtown point.
- The detailed information of your private guide and pickup time (usually at 9:00 a.m.)will be informed to you by email at least 24 hours prior to your travel date.
- Shanghai Museum is officially closed on Monday, please carefully choose your travel date.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.
Unlock China with the Panda Phone
All-in-one Rental Mobile Travel Assistant
- Smart Phone with Mainland China Number
- Travel & Emergency Help at Your Fingertips
- 4G Wireless Data, Unlimited Calling & Texts
- VPN - Access Blocked Websites Like Google