Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
GroupFour-Day Adventure Tour to Inner Mongolia
- Duration : 4 Days
- Offered in English
- Temp, Gansu, Beijing
Why you'll love this trip
Come join us on our trip to Inner Mongolia!! - Your great chance to explore the grand prairie and desert where Genghis Khan's empire rose from...
- Camel Riding
- Visit the herdsman camps
- Ride a horse
- Enjoy Mongolian performances
View allExperience Details
- Day1: Shanghai-Hohhot
08:30-11:30 Meet at the assembly point which our custom service will inform you in advance Flight from Pudong Airport to Hohhot. 12:00-17:00 Visit the Yanshou Temple, the largest temple in Hohhot built in 1567 during the Ming Dynasty 18:30-20:00 Dinner, Relax, take a dip in the pool at Shangri-La and sip a few beers before we hit the road in the next morning
- Day2: Hohhot - Xilamuren Prairie
07:30 Enjoy a full Western and Chinese buffet at Shangri-La 08:30-10:30 Bus trip to the Xilamuren Prairie through the scenic Yin Mountains and Wuchuan. Local Mongolians will welcome us with wine from the area. We'll explore on horseback. 12:30 enjoy traditional performances and taste some lamb. 13:30 let's go Karting, go everywhere on the grassland.That's the most amazing thing you could do. 16:30 Hop on the bus heading to the Chi Le Chuan prairie. 19:30 Dinner 20:30 Check into the Mongolian Yurt. 21:00 That starts the bone fire, it's time to party with the locals.
- Day3: Chi Le Chuan- Kubuqi Desertariage
8:30 Breakfast 10:00 Hop on the bus heading to Kubuqi Desert. 1.5 hours bus to the Xiang Sha Wan, the "Resonant Sand Bay" of the Kubuqi Desert. 17:00 Check into the Sand Resort. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the hotel swimming pool. After dinner, join the resort's famous Mongolian performances. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included. You can also enjoy the cableway, camel herds, and a Mongolian Chorus in Xiang Sha Wan. Xiang Sha Wan is a natural 90-meter sand hill, shaped like a crescent moon. When the weather is dry, the sand sings. a unique natural phenomenon. The noises can be as loud as a plane is taking off. This is definitely an experience that you won't forget.
- Day 4: Hohhot – Shanghai
09:00 Breakfast, enjoy a lazy morning. 10:00-13:00 Take a 3-hour bus ride to Hohhot 13:30 Lunch 15:00 Visit the museum. 18:00 Enjoy your last dinner of this trip to the oldest & most famous restaurant in Hohhot. 23:45 arrive at the airport!
Inclusions & Exclusions
- 1 night at Shangri-la or Sheraton hotel
- 1 night at a 4-star desert hotel (一粒沙度假酒店）
- 1 night at a local yurt
- Round trip flight tickets and local bus transportation
- Entrance tickets
- English speaking guides for the duration of the trip
- An-hour horseback riding on grassland & two hours karting trip.
- Travel Insurance
- Guide Service & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Meet your guide at Hohhot Airport.
- Please notify us of any health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically challenged at least 48 hours in advance.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
Once you booked this trip, you can not cancel it.
Unlock China with the Panda Phone
All-in-one Rental Mobile Travel Assistant
- Smart Phone with Mainland China Number
- Travel & Emergency Help at Your Fingertips
- 4G Wireless Data, Unlimited Calling & Texts
- VPN - Access Blocked Websites Like Google
Other People Also Choose
Private"Ancient and Modern China" 8-Day Private Trip: Beijing – Xi'an – Shanghai
Duration:8 DaysFromUSD $680.07 pp
Private"Highlights Explosion" 6-Day Private Trip: Beijing and Shanghai
Duration:6 DaysFromUSD $422.82 pp
Private2-Day Private Trip to Leshan Grand Buddha and Emei Shan including Monastery Stay
Duration:2 DaysFromUSD $402.52 pp