Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 1 time (last 30 days)
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
PrivateShanghai Culture Single Day Tour
- Duration : 8 Hours
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
What is life like for a local Shanghainese? Figure out the answer to this question on this informative tour of the city.
- See the highlights and hidden gems of Shanghai
- Learn interesting facts and stories about the city
- Enjoy a real local style delicious lunch
- Discover the Authentic local culture
- Go Off-the-Beaten track with your guide
View allExperience Details
- Fuxing Park
Pickup at your hotel lobby at the appointed time (usually at 9:00 a.m.), start your exciting sightseeing tour from Fuxing Park, where you will see locals dancing and practicing meditation and Tai Chi as their morning exercise. Some are also gathering to play cards and catching up with friends.
- Dongping Rd.
Stroll to Dongping Rd,a street that is no more than 300 metres but with a series of colonial buildings will bring your memories back to 1930s. In the sunny days you will find it's a true love street for the new couples.
- Shanghai Arts & Crafts Institute
A French renaissance style building built in 1905, which was the residence for the French industrial chancellor at the beginning and now is the place of displaying the Chinese artifacts such as paper-cutting, jade carving, embroidery, etc.
- Dim-sum Lunch
A Dim-sum lunch in a hundred years old local restaurant.
- Shanghai Museum or Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall
Drive to People's Square, the centre of the city. You can choose to take a museum tour to Shanghai Museum with classical Chinese arts or Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall with the biggest city model in the world.
- Nanjing Rd.
Walk down the No. 1 Shopping Street in China enjoy some shopping if on weekend you would pay a visit to the match-maker's corner in People's Park.
Ended the tour to the Bund, well known as the International Architecture Exhibition to the west side of Huangpu River, then transfer back to your hotel.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Main entrance fees
- Delicious lunch
Can choose Xiaolongbo/ shanghai cuisine/ other Chinese cuisine according to your taste
- Versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, chosen for ample space
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within the middle ring road of Shanghai.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside the middle ring road
* Hongqiao Railway Station
* Hongqiao Airport (SHA)
* Pudong Airport (PVG)
* Cruise Terminal
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Beverages at lunch
- The pickup does not include the hotel in the outskirts such as Jiading, Songjiang, Qingpu, Jinqiao, Chuansha in Pudong areas etc. If your hotel is not in the downtown your guide will give you the instruction to meeting at the downtown point.
- The detailed information of your private guide and pickup time(usually at 9:00 a.m.) will be informed to you by email at least 24 hours prior to your travel date.
- Pls note Shanghai Museum/ Urban Planning Exhibition Hall is officially closed on Monday, please choose the travel date carefully.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.
Unlock China with the Panda Phone
All-in-one Rental Mobile Travel Assistant
- Smart Phone with Mainland China Number
- Travel & Emergency Help at Your Fingertips
- 4G Wireless Data, Unlimited Calling & Texts
- VPN - Access Blocked Websites Like Google