Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
GroupCoach Tour: Beijing Ancient Gardens Visit with Hutong Lunch
- Duration : 8 Hours
- Offered in English
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
Escape to an oasis within the city as you explore some of Beijing's ancient gardens. These masterpieces of cultivation are sure to impress any horticulture enthusiast. NOTE: this tour is available on Mon./Wed./Thu./Sun., Tue./Thu./Fri./Sat. is unavailable!
- Experience the best panoramic view of the Forbidden City at Jingshan Park
- See beautiful lakes, temples, towers and willow trees in Beihai Park
- Enjoy a rickshaw ride through the Hutong area and lunch at a local family
View allExperience Details
- Jingshan Park
Jingshan Park or Coal Hill Park sits behind the Forbidden City offering the cities best view of the magnificent palace complex. A man-made hill it's construction enhanced the Feng Shui of the Forbidden City as it was believed that you required mountains to the North and water to the South.
- Beihai Park
Then cross into Beihai Park. Originally a Summer Palace, it became the Winter Palace for the emperors of 3 successive dynasties. It is Over 1000 years old making it the oldest park in Beijing.
Before lunch experience a Rickshaw ride through the oldest residential part of Beijing to a family home or Hutong. In each home will an accompanying guide will help you learn about the family's way of life. You will enjoy a local unch in the Hutong cooked by the host family. This will be followed by a traditional Tea Ceremony in the Bell Tower.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Main entrance fees
- Delicious lunch
- Versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within the 4th ring road of Beijing, with the exceptions of Beijing, Beijing West, and Beijing South Railway Stations.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside the 4th ring road
* Beijing, Beijing South and Beijing West Railway Station
* Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
* Nanyuan Airport (NAY)
* Tianjin Port
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide Service & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Additional beverages at lunch
- This tour is available on Mon./Wed./Thu./Sun.
- Tue./Fri./Sat. is unavailable!
- PICKUP: the actual pickup time depends on your hotel and the traffic conditions. Your guide will give you the approximate pickup time by phone in the afternoon or evening prior to your tour date.
- Please notify us of any health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically challenged at least 48 hours in advance.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.
Unlock China with the Panda Phone
All-in-one Rental Mobile Travel Assistant
- Smart Phone with Mainland China Number
- Travel & Emergency Help at Your Fingertips
- 4G Wireless Data, Unlimited Calling & Texts
- VPN - Access Blocked Websites Like Google