Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 1 time (last 30 days)
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
PrivateComprehensive 2-day Experience in Shanghai City
- Duration : 2 Days
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
Dive deep into Shanghai, from the ancient to modern, from the East to the West. Shanghai has a wealth of attractions just waiting for you to discover.
- Family & kid friendly
- Visit local shops
- Hear the stories behind the places you'll pass
- Get insights into the local culture
- Get amazed by the contrasts of Shanghai
View allExperience Details
- Day 1
Pickup & Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall & People's Square Your guide will meet you at your centrally located hotel lobby (usually at 9:00 a.m.). Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall is located in the center of the city, in which it displays the biggest city model in the world and also many historic pictures about Shanghai city. Afterward take a walk on People's Square, if weekend you have the chance to visit the match-maker corner in People's Park.
- Yuyuan Garden
Visit Yu Garden, a famous classical garden in southern China which is over 400 years old built in Ming Dynasty. The area around the garden has been the downtown of the city for several hundred years.
- Yuyuan Bazaar & Tea Ceremony
After Yu Garden, you'll visit the surrounding areas, it is regarded as The Happy Shopping Kingdom for small items like inexpensive Chinese ornamental items. Where you can also find Chinese cultural souvenirs and enjoy Chinese tea ceremony.
- Shanghai Museum
With a collection of 120,000 exibits of ancient Chinese arts and contrast of modern circumstance, Shanghai Museum is a wonderful place to know cultural aspect of China.
Visit the Bund Area or have a walk on the Promenade Waterfront on the East Bund, where we will enjoy 100-year old architecture and enjoy exciting views across the Huangpu River and riverside parks.
- Night Huangpu River Cruise
Enjoy the charming view of night Shanghai by taking a boat ride on the mother river of Shanghai-Huangpu River at night. Transfer back to your hotel after the one-day happy tour.
- Day 2
Fuxing Park Meet your guide at appointed time, start your exciting sightseeing tour from Fuxing Park, where you will see locals dancing and practicing meditation and Tai Chi as their morning exercise. Some are also gathering to play cards and catching up with friends.
- Xintiandi and former French concession
Visit former French Concession, once the center of colonial life and now a hip area. There, you will visit the famous trendy Xintiandi area and its Shikumen style residential houses in 1930s.
- Jade Buddha Temple
Visit one of Shanghai's most active temples: Jade Buddha. Admire its two exquisite Jade Buddha statues from Myanmar and enjoy the tranquil atmosphere as you hear about local Buddhist culture and history.
- Bird's eye view of Shanghai
You will visit an iconic building in the financial center and rise to the observation deck to have a panoramic birds eye view of the whole city. Choose from the historic Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai World Financial Center, the JinMao Tower or the Shanghai Tower. Transfer back to your hotel, bid a farewell to your guide and driver after two-day Shanghai tour.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Main entrance fees
Inclusive ticket to the 2nd sphere of the Oriental Pearl TV Tower or Jinmao Tower or Shanghai World Financial Tower.
- Delicious lunch for the second day
- Versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, chosen for ample space
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within the middle ring road of Shanghai.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside the middle ring road
* Hongqiao Railway Station
* Hongqiao Airport (SHA)
* Pudong Airport (PVG)
* Cruise Terminal
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Hotel Accommodation
- Guide & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Additional beverages at lunch
- The detailed information of your private guide and pickup time (usually at 9:00 a.m.) will be informed to you by email latest 24 hours prior to your travel date.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.
Unlock China with the Panda Phone
All-in-one Rental Mobile Travel Assistant
- Smart Phone with Mainland China Number
- Travel & Emergency Help at Your Fingertips
- 4G Wireless Data, Unlimited Calling & Texts
- VPN - Access Blocked Websites Like Google