Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 1 time (last 30 days)
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
PrivatePrivate Suzhou and Zhouzhuang Water Town Trip
- Duration : 10 Hours
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
- Shanghai, Suzhou
Why you'll love this trip
A more flexible way to visit Suzhou, set Lingering Garden as example to appreciate the Suzhou garden and Bonsais from experts' angles.According to your own interest to choose the 2nd sightseeing spot in Suzhou-another classical garden,or rickshaw ride,or silk spinning factory.A relaxed visit in Zhouzhuang afterwards by listening Kun Opera and cannal boat ride.
- A visit to Lingering Garden and its Bonsai garden
- Flexible choice to take a special rickshaw ride to explore Suzhou's lanes and local markets/know traditional Suzhou silk industry by visiting No. 1 Silk Factory in Suzhou/ or visit another classical garden as a cultural explorer
- Listen to the oldest opera style-Kun Opera in Zhouzhuang
- Enjoy a boat ride to see the beautiful canals in Zhouzhuang water town
View allExperience Details
- Lingering Garden
After pickup by your guide (usually 9:00 a.m. at your hotel lobby), drive for about an hour and a half from Shanghai to Suzhou. Visit the Lingering Garden in Suzhou,one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. It is also one of the four most famous gardens in China.
- Appreciate Bonsai Art in Lingering Garden
The art of bonsai (literally tree in a pot) is directly inspired by nature, wherefrom it takes various plants, rocks, water, soil, etc. as source materials, then through certain artistic treatment, moves the natural scene into a small pot and thus creates “the second nature”.
- Your Own Choice on the 2nd Sightseeing Spot for Visit
It's up to you to continue to visit a second classical garden, or take a rickshaw on an ancient Song Dynasty narrow street, or visit the main traditional industry of Suzhou-silk spinning.
- Zhouzhuang Water Town
Take a 45-minutes drive from Suzhou to the No. 1 watertown in China.The "Oriental Venice" must be the most suitable name to describe Zhouzhuang.
- Go Watching Opera!
Kun Opera is the oldest opera in China, renownedas the Mother Opera of Chinese Operas.Feast your eyes with the colorful costumes and indulge yourselves into the ballad singing Kun Opera.
- Row a Gondole
Save the best for the last!Escape from the crowds, take a Chinese "Gondole" on the peaceful canals,immerse yourself with the beautiful scenery.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Main entrance fees
- Rickshaw ride in Suzhou/Entrance fee to the 2nd garden as you choose/ Silk spinning factory
- Delicious local lunch in Suzhou
- Boat ride in Zhouzhuang
- Versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, chosen for ample space
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within the middle ring road of Shanghai.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside the middle ring road
* Hongqiao Railway Station
* Hongqiao Airport (SHA)
* Pudong Airport (PVG)
* Cruise Terminal
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Beverages at lunch
- The detailed information of your private guide and pickup time (usually at 9:00 a.m.) will be informed to you by email at least 24 hours prior to your travel date.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.