Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
PrivateGreat Wall Hiking Day Tour: Gubeikou to Jinshanlking Enjoying the Sunset
- Duration : 9 Hours
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
Challenge yourself to hike along the world-famous section of Great Wall: from Gubeikou to Jinshanling. This tour demands much energy for it takes approximately 5 hours to hike along the Great Wall. Upon your arrival at Jinshanling Great Wall, find the best spot to relax and enjoy the spectacular sunset.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Challenging hiking experience on the famous section of Great Wall
- Enjoy the breathtaking sunset at Jinshanling
- Traditional Chinese lunch in a local restaurant
View allExperience Details
Your private guide will meet you in your hotel lobby at the time you advised in the late afternoon.
- Gubeikou Great Wall
Upon arriving at Gubeikou Great Wall after 2-hour driving, your adventure will begin with a short climb up to a broken tower. Then walk eastward and enjoy the scenery of the un-restored section of Great Wall. Immersed in the stunning views and take some photos while hiking.
Stop for a late lunch at a local family around 2:30 p.m. The food is delicately prepared for you to experience Local Chinese cuisine. After you've done eating, restart your hiking to the Great Wall.
- Jinshanling Great Wall
Jinshanling Great Wall is a less-crowded section of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy the sight of the un-restored watch-towers and mountains in the distance. Besides, learn the abundant history of Great Wall from your knowledgeable guide during the tour. After the long hiking Journey, find the finest place to sit down and enjoy the stunning sunset of Great Wall.
- Return to Beijing
After the sunset, you will be transferred back to Beijing with your private driver and guide.
Private Mutianyu Great Wall English speaking Driver Service 8 HoursFromUSD $40.44 pp
Private Layover · Mutianyu Great Wall English speaking Driver Service 8 HoursFromUSD $40.32 pp
Private Great Wall Hiking: Jinshanling to Simatai West 9 HoursFromUSD $46.28 pp
Private Mutianyu Great Wall + Ming Tomb 9 HoursFromUSD $58.94 pp
Private Huanghuacheng Great Wall 8 HoursFromUSD $33.88 pp
Private Forbidden City + Mutianyu Great Wall 8 HoursFromUSD $66.66 pp
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Authentic traditional Chinese lunch
- Main entrance fees
- Versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tolls, gas, parking fee
- Bottled water
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within the 4th ring road of Beijing, with the exceptions of Beijing, Beijing West, and Beijing South Railway Stations.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside the 4th ring road
* Beijing, Beijing South and Beijing West Railway Station
* Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
* Nanyuan Airport (NAY)
* Tianjin Port
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- This is not an easy hike. Prior hiking experience is highly recommended.
- Hiking shoes, extra water, necessary snacks (the lunch might be late), sunscreen, sun-glasses, cap and any other personal things are required to complete the challenging tour.
- Not recommended for participants who are pregnant and those with heart diseases or other serious medical conditions.
- The detailed information of your private guide and pickup time will be informed to you by email at least 24 hours prior to your travel date.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.