Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 2 times (last 30 days)
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
Private4-Day Overall Beijing Relaxing Tour
- Duration : 4 Days
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
So you want to get more than just a glimpse into the culture and history of China. You want a genunine, insightful look into the lives of real Beijingers and the place they call home. This tour will uncover the secrets of this brilliant country.
- Enjoy the city with a knowledgeable guide
- 100% Private & Customizable
- Chance to see the national treasure of Beijing—Panda
- A rickshaw ride in the old Hutongs of Beijing
- See the unique Bauhaus style architecture in the 798 art district
View allExperience Details
- Day1: TS-Forbidden City, Jingshan Park, Hutong, Bell and Drum Towers
- Tiananmen Square & Forbidden City
The first stop of the tour will be Tiananmen Square. Your guide will provide you commentary to the history, architecture, and anecdotes of the square. Later vist the world's largest imperial palace (Forbidden City ) with 9,999½ forbidden imperial chambers, home to 24 emperors in the Ming and Qing dynasties (1420–1911). You'll be marvelled by the gorgeous Chinese ancient style architectures and interesting history and lives of those Chinese emperors.
- Jingshan Park and lunch
Cross into Jingshan Park, stands just right across the exit of Forbidden City . It is an imperial park that covers 23 hectares, which is the best spot to overlook the panorama of the Forbidden City.
- Bell and Drum Towers
Visit Bell and Drum Towers and then head to HouHai area of Beijing, where you can visit the old Hutong, one of the most important cultural elements of Beijing. Change your transportation into a delightful rickshaw to explore this area better.
- Day2: Mutianyu Great Wall ,Ming Tomb ( Changling)
- Mutianyu Great Wall
For the second day, after picking up at appointed time, your guide and driver will take you to Mutianyu Great Wall, a less crowded but very gorgeous part of the Great Wall. Usually it will take you about 1 and half hours there. After ascending the Wall, you'll have about 2 hours to admire the spectacular view. Cable car up and toboggan down is included.
- Ming Tombs and Changling
We'll visit Changling. The thirteen Ming Tombs are the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history. Then visit the head and the largest tomb of Ming Tombs, where Emperor Yongle (the first emperor in Beijing) and his Empress Xu were buried.
- Day3: Summer Palace, 798 Art District, Chaoyang Acrobatics Show
- Summer Palace
In the morning , spend 2-3 hours touring Summer Palace, the UNESCO World Heritage Site that was first built in 1750 and upheld as a masterpiece of Chinese garden design. Wander around the gardens, lakes and hills, and admire the harmonious design of Chinese imperial gardens.
- 798 Art District and lunch
Visit the 798 art district, the exhibition center of Chinese culture and art.
- Chaoyang Acrobatics Show
Next, to catch the 4:00 pm acrobatic show at Chaoyang theatre. The show would last one hour.
- Day4: Panda Watching, Lama Temple, Temple of Heaven
- Panda Watching
Go to see the national treasure—panda in Beijing zoo.
- Lama Temple and lunch
Visit the Lama Temple, one of the best examples of sacred temples in the region. Its rich diversity of architectural styles includes Han, Mongolian, Manchurian and Tibetan.
- Temple of Heaven
Head to the largest Imperial place of worship from ancient times. The Altar, Echo Wall, and spectacular Imperial Vault are the highlights of most tour packages. Meanwhile, this special place becomes a park where the local community utilizes this beautiful and enormous space for social activities.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Main entrance fees
- Delicious lunch
- Versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, chosen for ample space
- Great wall Cable car up and toboggan down
- Hutong rickshaw fee (1 hour rickshaw tour)
- Summer Palace dragon boat fee (Apr.-Oct.)
- Acrobatics show ( Side Seat)
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within the 4th ring road of Beijing, with the exceptions of Beijing, Beijing West, and Beijing South Railway Stations.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside the 4th ring road
* Beijing, Beijing South and Beijing West Railway Station
* Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
* Nanyuan Airport (NAY)
* Tianjin Port
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Hotel Accommodation
- Additional beverages at lunch
- The detailed information of your private guide and pickup time(usually at 9 a.m) will be informed to you by email at least 24 hours prior to your travel date.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.
Unlock China with the Panda Phone
All-in-one Rental Mobile Travel Assistant
- Smart Phone with Mainland China Number
- Travel & Emergency Help at Your Fingertips
- 4G Wireless Data, Unlimited Calling & Texts
- VPN - Access Blocked Websites Like Google