Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 1 time (last 30 days)
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
Private3-Day Beijing Light Tour
- Duration : 3 Days
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 5 days before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
This is a private tour of Beijing’s most fascinating destinations and UNESCO Sites, from the Forbidden City to the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall. With a private guide to take care of the details, you can explore more about Beijing history, culture, wildlife, and local cuisine.
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off, entrance fees, lunch
- Explore Beijing with knowledgeable private guide
- Discover the beaten paths and streets of Beijing
- Enjoy an experience full of mystery, wonder and beautiful scenery
- Hear chilling stories of Beijing's history
View allExperience Details
- Day1: TS-Forbidden City , Jingshan park ,Hutong , Lama Temple
- Tiananmen Square & Forbidden City
The first stop of the tour will be Tiananmen Square. Your guide will provide you commentary to the history, architecture, and anecdotes of the square. Later visit the world's largest imperial palace (Forbidden City ) with 9,999½ forbidden imperial chambers, home to 24 emperors in the Ming and Qing dynasties (1420–1911). You'll be marveled by the gorgeous Chinese ancient style architectures and interesting history and lives of those Chinese emperors.
- Jingshan Park
The next stop of the tour, Jingshan Park, stands just right across the exit of Forbidden City . It is an imperial park that covers 23 hectares, which is the best spot to overlook the panorama of the Forbidden City.
- Hutong and Lunch
Head to the old Hutong area to experience the local people’s life and the most important cultural elements of Beijing. Take a delightful rickshaw to explore this area better. After hutong rickshaw, have lunch in a nice local restaurant.
- Lama Temple
After lunch, you'll be visiting the Lama Temple, the largest temple and monastery of the Gelug school of Tibetan Buddhism. At end of the day, you will be driven back to your hotel with your private driver and guide.
- Day2: Mutianyu Great Wall and Olympic Center
- Mutianyu Great Wall
For the second day, after picking up at appointed time, your guide and driver will take you to Mutianyu Great Wall, a less crowded but very gorgeous part of the Great Wall. Usually it will take you about 1.5 hours there. After ascending the Wall, you'll have about 2 hours to admire the spectacular view. Round Trip cable car or chairlift up and toboggan down included.
- Lunch and Olympic Center
After Mutianyu Great Wall, you can enjoy a nice meal for lunch on the way to Olympic Center. Then transfer to the renown Olympic Center for 1 hour. It is the place where 2008 Olympic Games were held. Also, you can take some gorgeous pictures of the spectacular architectures. Half an hour later, you will be driven back to your hotel with your private driver and guide.
- Day3: Summer Palace, Hongqiao market, Temple of Heaven
- Summer Palace
For the last day, after picking up at appointed time, your guide and driver will take you to Summer Palace. Then accompanied by your private guide, set out to explore Summer Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was first built in 1750 and upheld as a masterpiece of Chinese garden design. Wander around the gardens, lakes and hills, and admire the harmonious design of Chinese imperial gardens.
- Temple of Heaven
After Summer Palace visit, head to the Temple of Heaven with 40-minute drive. It’s the largest Imperial place of worship from ancient times. The Altar, Echo Wall, and spectacular Imperial Vault are the highlights of most tour packages. Meanwhile, this special place becomes a park where the local community utilizes this beautiful and enormous space for social activities.
- Lunch and Hongqiao market
Have lunch in a local restaurant near the Temple of Heaven. Then enjoy the shopping time in Hongqiao market, one of the city’s most popular tourist markets. Browse stalls bursting with intriguing merchandise. To the end of the unforgettable tour, transfer back to your hotel and wave goodbye to your dedicated private driver and guide
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Main entrance fees
- Authentic traditional Chinese lunch
- Cable car or chairlift/toboggan tickets
- Versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Hutong rickshaw fee
- Summer Palace dragon boat fee (Apr.-Oct.)
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tolls, gas, parking fee
- Bottled water
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within the 4th ring road of Beijing, with the exceptions of Beijing, Beijing West, and Beijing South Railway Stations.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside the 4th ring road
* Beijing, Beijing South and Beijing West Railway Station
* Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
* Nanyuan Airport (NAY)
* Tianjin Port
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide Service & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Additional beverages at lunch
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Spanish, French, or other non-english speaking guides must be booked at least 5 days in advance.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 5 days before your travel date.
Unlock China with the Panda Phone
All-in-one Rental Mobile Travel Assistant
- Smart Phone with Mainland China Number
- Travel & Emergency Help at Your Fingertips
- 4G Wireless Data, Unlimited Calling & Texts
- VPN - Access Blocked Websites Like Google