Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
PrivateMutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City Highlights Day Tour
- Duration : 8 Days
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
- Test, Shanghai
- idden City Highlights Day
Why you'll love this trip
Get your fill of Beijing's historic landmarks in this all-encompassing tour. You'll get to experience and learn more about the stories behind famous spots like the Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, and Great Wall from a knowledgable tour guide.
- 8-hour tour with private guide and comfortable vehicle
- 3 major tourist attractions of Beijing in one day
- Authentic Chinese food for lunch
- Freedom to explore the Mutianyu Great Wall
- Toboggan ride down from the Great Wall
View allExperience Details
Authentic Chinese food for lunch
Freedom to explore the Mutianyu Great Wall Toboggan ride down from the Great Wall
step1 - step2
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Authentic traditional Chinese lunch
- Main entrance fees
- Cable car or chairlift/toboggan tickets
- Versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tolls, gas, parking fee
- Bottled water
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to location within the middle ring road of Shanghai.
We can also pick up/drop off you beyond the middle ring road, including
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside the middle ring
* Hongqiao Railway Station
* Hongqiao Airport (SHA)
* Pudong Airport (PVG)
* Cruise Terminal
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide Service & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Beverages at lunch
- Except for the public holidays, this tour is unavailable on all Mondays.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Passport name and number is required at the time of booking for all participants (for getting your Forbidden City entrance ticket in advance).
- If you want to extend the tour, it's 30 USD total for your guide and driver for each additional hour.
- The detailed information of your private guide and pickup time will be informed to you by email at least 24 hours prior to your travel date.
- The nearest departure dates for this tour are July 2, July 24, August 7, August 11, August 14, and August 19. We also offer tours other times as well. If you would like to go on a tour at other times, please contact us.
- In order for us to apply for your Tibet entry permit, you must provide a scanned, color copy of the personal details page of your passport to your booking agent no later than 20 days prior to the start date of your trip. Please contact us for more details.
- Tipping your guide: You should consider tipping your guide for outstanding service throughout your trip. The amount is entirely a personal preference, however, as a guideline, $4-5 USD per person, per day can be used. Of course, you are free to tip more or less as you see fit, depending on your perception of service quality and the length of your trip. Remember, a tip is not compulsory and should only be given when you receive excellent service.
- If you need to return ahead of schedule for personal reasons (sickness, emergency, etc.), you will be responsible for the additional cost incurred. Our agency is only responsible for assisting you with new travel arrangements.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.
Unlock China with the Panda Phone
All-in-one Rental Mobile Travel Assistant
- Smart Phone with Mainland China Number
- Travel & Emergency Help at Your Fingertips
- 4G Wireless Data, Unlimited Calling & Texts
- VPN - Access Blocked Websites Like Google