Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
PrivateXi'an Classic Day
- Duration : 8 Hours
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
Visit Xi'an Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, City Wall, Bell Tower and Drum Tower Square and Muslim Quarter. This private tour takes you to experience Xi'an top historical sites as well as the most interesting places to observe ordinary local life, all in one day.
- Instant Confirmation
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
View allExperience Details
In the morning, your tour guide will hold a welcome sign with your name on it to meet you at your hotel lobby at 9:00am, from your hotel for one hour drive to Xi'an Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. On the way to the Museum, your professional tour guide will share with you interesting historical facts about the topic such as Emperor Qin shihuang's life long story, why the warriors was demaged, how they were discovered, local culture and customs, and even jokes between the president and the local farmer who discovered the warriors.
- Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
During 2.5 hours you will visit 3 different pits: first is the biggest one with 6,000-7,000 warriors, second biggest pit with over 1000 warriors, and third is the smallest pit with around 68 Warriors. Your tour guide will accompany you to go through all the three pits with more detailed information. The tour will be extended to the Bronze Chariots Display Room with two sets of Bronze Chariots made 2,000 years ago, which are regarded as the largest bronze ware in the world.
After Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses museum, you will make a stop for lunch for one hour. You may choose a nice local restaurant with many choices or go to a Happy Farmer's Courtyard to try some home dishes.
- City Wall
After lunch it takes an hour drive to the City Wall. The City Wall. Protecting Xi'an for about 600 years, it is the best preserved and most complete wall that has survived through China's long history. You can have some relaxing time to walk around this old wall to see the old imperial town, or You can rent a bike to cycle on this old, but well-preserved wall. The time you spend on the wall is flexible from half an hour to one hour.
- Bell and Drum Tower Square & Muslim Quarter
After visiting the City Wall, you will get some free time at the Bell and Drum Tower Square & Muslim Quarter, this area is very busy with a lot of life and local snacks, this is a great chance to do some photography or try some local snack if you are interested. It is only 10-15 minutes driving from the City wall. The Bell Tower and Drum Tower are the symbols of Xi'an as they were built in the very center of the city about 600 years ago. Muslim Quarter is to the north of the Drum Tower, which boats various local snacks and special souvenirs.
- Transfer Back
Your enjoyable day trip will be ended around 5:30-6:00pm. We'll drop you off at the hotel and say goodbye with you!
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Main entrance fees
- Versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, chosen for ample space
- Delicious lunch
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within the Xi'an City Ring Expressway.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside the Xi'an City Ring Expressway
* Xi'an North Railway Station
* Xi'an Xianyang Airport (XIY)
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Additional beverages at lunch
- The detailed information of your private guide and pickup time(usually at 9 a.m) will be informed to you by email at least 24 hours prior to your travel date.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.
Unlock China with the Panda Phone
All-in-one Rental Mobile Travel Assistant
- Smart Phone with Mainland China Number
- Travel & Emergency Help at Your Fingertips
- 4G Wireless Data, Unlimited Calling & Texts
- VPN - Access Blocked Websites Like Google