Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 4 times (last 30 days)
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
PrivatePrivate Xi'an Day Trip: Terracotta Warriors, Hanyangling Museum, Cave Homes
- Duration : 8 Hours
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
Discover Xi'an's many historic treasures on this private full-day tour and enjoy the undivided attention of your private guide.
- Full-day private Xi'an tour: Terracotta Warriors, Hanyangling Museum, Cave homes
- Marvel at Emperor Qin's mighty Terracotta Army, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Step back in time as you visit the region's traditional Yaodong cave dwellings
- See the impressive Tomb of Emperor Jingdi at the Hanyangling Museum
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance fees, and private round-trip transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Xi'an or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
View allExperience Details
Your private guide will collect you from your downtown Xian hotel at 9am for the 40-minute drive to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum.
- Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
Marvel at the thousands of terracotta warriors and horses crafted by ancient Chinese more than 2,000 years ago to guard the tomb of the first emperor Qin Shi Huang. Many are preserved in the earth where they were found; others are in a museum, which is also home to other intriguing finds from the tomb.
- Traditional cave houses
Next, it's time to explore traditional cave houses, once home to many local peasants. Today, farmers have preserved them so visitors can experience the lifestyle of old China. Your guide will be happy to recommend restaurants and help you navigate the menu when you break for lunch, which is at your own expense.
- Tomb of Emperor Jingdi
After lunch, it's time to visit the Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (the Hanyangling Museum). About 19 miles (30 kilometers) north of Xian, this is the tomb of Emperor Jingdi (188-141 BC) and his wife Empress Wang Zhi. Around 50,000 terracotta figurines were found here, and are housed in a museum on site, while you can walk over some of the burial pits, which are covered in glass.
- Transfer Back
Once you're finished exploring the museum, you'll drive back to your hotel, arriving around 6pm.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Main entrance fees
- Versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, chosen for ample space
- Bottled water
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within the Xi'an City Ring Expressway.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside the Xi'an City Ring Expressway
* Xi'an North Railway Station
* Xi'an Xianyang Airport (XIY)
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- The detailed information of your private guide and pickup time(usually at 9 a.m) will be informed to you by email at least 24 hours prior to your travel date.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.
Unlock China with the Panda Phone
All-in-one Rental Mobile Travel Assistant
- Smart Phone with Mainland China Number
- Travel & Emergency Help at Your Fingertips
- 4G Wireless Data, Unlimited Calling & Texts
- VPN - Access Blocked Websites Like Google