Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
PrivatePrivate Guilin Half Day Tour including Li River, Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Trunk Hill
- Duration : 3 Hours
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
Take in the major sights of Guilin on a private half-day tour that showcases the geographic and cultural highlights of Guilin. Visit landmarks such as Elephant Trunk Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Fubu Hill and the Li River, learning about their history from your informative guide. Choose from a morning or afternoon departure and admire some of the most beautiful terrain in China. This tour can easily fit into your Guilin sightseeing schedule, perfect for those with limited time.
- Half-day Guilin private sightseeing tour with a knowledgeable guide
- Admire stone Buddha figures at Fubo Hill
- Venture into Reed Flute Cave to see its stalactite formations
- Take in panoramic views of the Li River and surrounding countryside after a climb to Elephant Trunk Hill
- Shop for snacks and gifts at a local pearl market
- Choice from a morning or afternoon departure
View allExperience Details
Greet your guide at your hotel in Guilin at 8:30 AM or 2:30
- Fubo Hill
After pickup at your hotel by your private guide, relax as you travel in a private climate-controlled vehicle with your guide to see the city's highlights. Your half-day guided tour heads first to Fubo Hill. Known for both natural beauty and historic art, Fubo Hill stands next to the Li River and rises abruptly out of the surrounding landscape. Its peak measures 203 feet (62 meters) it offers sweeping views of the countryside. Your guide takes you into the Returned Pearl Cave and the Thousand Buddha Cave to see etchings of Buddha dating back to the Song and Tang Dynasties (618 - 1279).
- Reed Flute Cave
Next up, visit Reed Flute Cave, a natural limestone cave that is estimated to be 180 million years old. Stroll into cave chambers illuminated with multicolored lighting and admire the interior of stalactites, stalagmites and otherworldly rock formations.
- Elephant Trunk Hill
Exit the cave, then stop at a pearl market before visiting the centerpiece of Guilin's riverside park: Elephant Trunk Hill, located on the western bank of the Li River. Said to resemble an elephant drinking water, the peak affords panoramic views of the city, Li River and surrounding scenery. Enjoy a vigorous walk to the top.
- Transfer back
Ending with drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, chosen for ample space
- Main entrance fees
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within Guilin Ring Expressway, with the exception of Guilin North Railway Station.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside Guilin Ring Expressway
* Hotels in Yangshuo Village
* Guilin West Railway Station
* Guilin North Railway Station
* Guilin Liangjiang International Airport(KWL)
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- The detailed information of your tour will be informed to you by email at least 24 hours prior to your travel date.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.
Unlock China with the Panda Phone
All-in-one Rental Mobile Travel Assistant
- Smart Phone with Mainland China Number
- Travel & Emergency Help at Your Fingertips
- 4G Wireless Data, Unlimited Calling & Texts
- VPN - Access Blocked Websites Like Google