Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 10 times (last 30 days)
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
PrivateMutianyu Great Wall Full Day Tour
- Duration : 8 Hours
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
For the first-time visitor to Beijing, who wants to see most highlights of the Great Wall in a time-saving manner, the Great Wall at Mutianyu is probably the best choice. You can experience the beauty of Mutianyu Great Wall with your expert guide explaining the secrets of it throughout the whole tour.
- Private day trip accompanied by a knowledgeable guide
- The best fully-restored Great Wall section at Mutianyu
- Authentic Chinese food for lunch
- Take a cable car, or ski lift and toboggan at the Great Wall
View allExperience Details
Your private guide will meet you in the hotel lobby at the suggested time and then start the tour in a nice, private vehicle.
- Mutianyu Great Wall
Head off to Mutianyu Great wall with your guide's accompany. You’ll enjoy a less hurried experience and take time to see the amazing scenery of the surrounding mountains. Besides, you could choose cable car up and down or chairlift up and toboggan down to enjoy your time.
- Luch Time
After the delightful Great Wall visit, you will enjoy the specially prepared Chinese dishes in a local restaurant.
- Return to Hotel
Upon finishing your lunch, return to hotel accompanied by your private guide and driver.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Great Wall entrance fee
- Authentic traditional Chinese lunch
- Cable car or chairlift/toboggan tickets
- Versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tolls, gas, parking fee
- Bottled water
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within the 4th ring road of Beijing, with the exceptions of Beijing, Beijing West, and Beijing South Railway Stations.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside the 4th ring road
* Beijing, Beijing South and Beijing West Railway Station
* Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
* Nanyuan Airport (NAY)
* Tianjin Port
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Additional beverages at lunch
- Cable car up and down or chairlift up and toboggan down, they are different company, you only can choose one of them
- The detailed information of your private guide and pickup time will be informed to you by email at least 24 hours prior to your travel date.
- Spanish, French, or other non-english speaking guides must be booked at least 5 days in advance and will require an additional fee
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.
Unlock China with the Panda Phone
All-in-one Rental Mobile Travel Assistant
- Smart Phone with Mainland China Number
- Travel & Emergency Help at Your Fingertips
- 4G Wireless Data, Unlimited Calling & Texts
- VPN - Access Blocked Websites Like Google