Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 8 times (last 30 days)
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
PrivateJinshanling Great Wall Tour with English speaking Driver
- Duration : 9 Hours
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
Come and enjoy this self-guided Jinshanling Great Wall tour. Take a break from busy Beijing for a full-day hike along the Jinshanling Great Wall of China, one of the world's most famous monuments. Hike the section of the Great Wall from Jinshanling to Simatai West . A beautiful and less-crowded section of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Freedom to explore the Jinshanling Great Wall
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery
- Fascinating variety in the watch-towers
View allExperience Details
Meet your privtae driver in hotel lobby at reasonable time, this according to date and hotel location.
- Jinshanling Great Wall
You will ride about 2 hours from hotel to Jinshanling Great wall. You will start hiking from jinshanling part great wall, and end at Simatai west. It will take about 3 hours to complete the hiking. This section offers arguably the finest hiking anywhere on the Great Wall. It is extremely photogenic, with over 15 watch-towers, and steep gradients that give constantly changing perspectives and wide, open views. There is fascinating variety in the watch-towers here. Some have two storeys, others three. Some have flat roofs, others rounded and others again are pitched with upturned eaves. This section of the wall is wild, ruined, preserved and original. On a clear day, it is difficult to fail to take good photographs here.
- Transfer Back
A lunch at a local farmer's restaurant if you need . Driver will take you back to hotel if do not need lunch.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, chosen for ample space
- Private English Speaking Driver
- Tolls ,gas parking fee
- Bottled water
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within the 4th ring road of Beijing, with the exceptions of Beijing, Beijing West, and Beijing South Railway Stations.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside the 4th ring road
* Beijing, Beijing South and Beijing West Railway Station
* Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
* Nanyuan Airport (NAY)
* Tianjin Port
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Great wall entrance fee
- Personal expense
- Food and drinks
- Driver gratuities (Recommended)
- This is not an easy hike. Prior hiking experience is highly recommended.
- Not recommended for participants who are pregnant and those with heart diseases or other serious medical conditions.
- The detailed information of your private driver and pickup time will be informed to you by email at least 24 hours prior to your travel date
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.
Unlock China with the Panda Phone
All-in-one Rental Mobile Travel Assistant
- Smart Phone with Mainland China Number
- Travel & Emergency Help at Your Fingertips
- 4G Wireless Data, Unlimited Calling & Texts
- VPN - Access Blocked Websites Like Google