Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 4 times (last 30 days)
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
PrivateGreat Wall Hiking Day Tour: Jinshanling to Simatai West
- Duration : 9 Hours
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
Get away from the crowds to the Simatai West and Jinshaling portions of the Great Wall. This hike is perfect for active adventurers up for more of a challenge as you reach picturesque heights with your local guide.
- Hike up to the most photogenic section of Great Wall
- Walk through ancient watchtowers and see the mechanisms of defense used on the wall
- Spend your day with an guide who discusses Chinese history and culture with you
- A delicious meal at a local restaurant
View allExperience Details
- Drive to Simatai West
Greet your guide and driver at the appointed time and they will drive you to Simatai West. It'll take about 2 hours to get there.You can start the hiking once you get there.
- Hike the Great Wall
Enjoy your three-hour hike at the most photogenic section of the Great Wall. It's wild and original. With a wide and open view, you can have a thorough exploration of its constantly changing perspectives and fascinating variety of watch-towers. On a crystal clear day, the photos you take will be spectacular.
Private Mutianyu Great Wall English speaking Driver Service 8 HoursFromUSD $41.02 pp
Private Layover · Mutianyu Great Wall English speaking Driver Service 8 HoursFromUSD $40.90 pp
Private Mutianyu Great Wall + Ming Tomb 9 HoursFromUSD $59.78 pp
Private Great Wall Hiking: Gubeikou to Jinshanlking 9 HoursFromUSD $58.50 pp
Private Huanghuacheng Great Wall 8 HoursFromUSD $34.36 pp
Private Forbidden City + Mutianyu Great Wall 8 HoursFromUSD $67.61 pp
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Main entrance fees
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, chosen for ample space
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within the 4th ring road of Beijing, with the exceptions of Beijing, Beijing West, and Beijing South Railway Stations.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside the 4th ring road
* Beijing, Beijing South and Beijing West Railway Station
* Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
* Nanyuan Airport (NAY)
* Tianjin Port
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Additional beverages at lunch
- Cable car fee
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- This is a hiking tour, if you wish to experience a cable car during the tour, it's at your own cost.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The detailed information of your private guide and pickup time will be informed to you by email at least 24 hours prior to your travel date.
- Spanish, French, or other non-english speaking guides must be booked at least 5 days in advance and will require an additional fee
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.