Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 2 times (last 30 days)
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
PrivateFull-Day Li River Highlights Tour
- Duration : 12 Hours
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
Join our team for this actively and privately guided day tour, which includes rafting on the Li River, climbing mountains, explore the Yangshuo countryside and the famous night show!
- Yulong Valley Cycling/Yulong Valley walking tour
- Visit Xianggong Hill (bird's eye view overlooking the Li River)
- A shortened version of the Li River Cruise
- Watch the famous Liu San Jie light show held on the Li River in the evening
- Rural Market Day (only held on certain dates)
View allExperience Details
- Traditional rural market
Travel with your guide to the traditional rural markets in Yangshuo, which is approximately 1.5-hour drive to south of Guilin. Traditional rural markets are away from tourists and outsiders. These markets are held on specific dates (Putao Market Day - dates ending in 2, 5 or 8 or Baisha Market Day - all dates each month ending in 1, 4 or 7). If you're visiting on a day when the Rural Market isn't available, Yulong Valley cycling/walking is an alternative option.
- Xianggong Hill
Thereafter, visit one of the most spectacular views overlooking the Li River - Xianggong Hill. Xianggong Hill overlooks the river and Karst scenery.
- Li River rafting
During the afternoon, board your own Private Raft and experience a shortened Li River Cruise along what is considered to be the most beautiful section of the Li River.
- Cormorant Fisherman
The cruise departs from Xingping Pier and travels up to the Nine Horse Fresco Hill Gorge. During your time on the Li River, a Cormorant Fisherman will demonstrate the traditional Chinese fishing practice.
- Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show
Disembark from the cruise, transfer to West Street for dinner at one of the many different restaurants available (not included in pricing). In the evening, watch the famous Impression 3rd Sister Liu Show held on the banks of the Li River from your VIP B1 Seats.
- End of the tour
The tour will conclude upon returning to your hotel in Guilin (at approximately 10:30 pm) or Yangshuo (at approximately 9:30 pm). END OF TOUR.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Professional (Fully-licensed) English speaking tour guide
- Private MPV Van transportation
- Private Li River motorized raft cruise tickets
- Xianggong Hill entry tickets
- Cormorant Fisherman fees
- Impression Show tickets (B1)
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within Guilin Ring Expressway, with the exception of Guilin North Railway Station. Hotels in Yangshuo can be dropped off to.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside Guilin Ring Expressway
* Guilin West Railway Station
* Guilin North Railway Station
* Guilin Liangjiang International Airport(KWL)
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide Service & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Meals and Drinks
- Personal expense
- People under 120 cms tall, over 65 years of age or pregnant are not permitted on the Private Li River Raft Cruise boats
- The detailed information of your private guide and pickup time will be informed to you by email at least 24 hours prior to your travel date.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.
Unlock China with the Panda Phone
All-in-one Rental Mobile Travel Assistant
- Smart Phone with Mainland China Number
- Travel & Emergency Help at Your Fingertips
- 4G Wireless Data, Unlimited Calling & Texts
- VPN - Access Blocked Websites Like Google