Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 10 times (last 30 days)
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
PrivateForbidden City Private Tour with Skip-the-Line Access
- Duration : 4 Hours
- English (and other languages)-speaking guide
- Pick-up included, drop-off excluded
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
Visit the Chinese imperial palace used from the Ming dynasty to the end of the Qing dynasty up close on this private, 4-hour tour of the Forbidden City, including special skip-the-line access. Along the way, you'll also get to see Tiananmen Square and Jinshan Park.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Overlook the Forbidden City from Jingshan Park
View allExperience Details
Your private guide will meet you in your hotel lobby at the time you advised in the mornigng or afternoon.
- Tiananmen Square
Then take local transportation, taxi or subway (At your own cost) or walk to Tiananmen Square, once the world’s largest central squares. It’s located in the geographical heart of the city. Stand amid the history as your guide explains its past and points out its significant buildings.
- Forbidden City
Later, visit another worldly renowned tourist attraction of Beijing— the Forbidden City. Listed as the UNESCO World Heritage, this place was home to 24 emperors in the Ming and Qing dynasties (1420–1911). With the historic knowledge from your guide, you will explore a more different Forbidden City you’ve ever heard about.
- Jingshan Park
After a delightful visit of the Forbidden City, you are going to walk out in the north and climb up to Jingshan Park which is the best spot to overlook the panorama of the Forbidden City. Just prepare to embrace the stunning scenery.
- End of the Tour
At last, ask your guide for transportation information to your next destination before bidding farewell to your guide.
Private Forbidden City + Mutianyu Great Wall 8 HoursFromUSD $69.04 pp
Private Airport transfer · Forbidden City + Mutianyu Great Wall 9 HoursFromUSD $100.05 pp
Private Forbidden City + Temple of Heaven+Summer Palace 8 HoursFromUSD $60.03 pp
Private Mutianyu Great Wall English speaking Driver Service 8 HoursFromUSD $41.89 pp
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Main entrance fees
- Versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Pick-up included
The trip has a pick-up from locations within the 4th ring road of Beijing, with the exceptions of Beijing, Beijing West, and Beijing South Railway Stations.
We can also pick you up from the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside the 4th ring road
* Beijing, Beijing South and Beijing West Railway Station
* Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
* Nanyuan Airport (NAY)
* Tianjin Port
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from your pick-up location.
- Guide Service & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Transportation fee
- Food and drinks
- Except for the public holidays, this tour is unavailable on all Mondays.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- The detailed information of your private guide and pickup time will be informed to you by email at least 24 hours prior to your travel date.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.