Number of Travelers
- Book NowInquire
- Booked 5 times (last 30 days)
- No hidden booking or credit card fees
- Instant confirmation after booking
- Best Price Guarantee
GroupCoach Tour: Ming Tomb and Badaling Great Wall
- Duration : 8 Hours
- Offered in English
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip
Why you'll love this trip
Learn more about Beijing's sacred sites on this group tour. Your local tour guide will tell you about the religious and cultural significance of these historic sites.
- Sacred Way
- Ming Tombs (Changling Tomb)
- Great Wall Badaling Section
- Jade Factory
- Tea Ceremony
View allExperience Details
- Step 1
After the journey from downtown Beijing your visit starts at the Sacred Way. The same journey that was taken by the Imperial families when visiting their ancestors' tombs. This serene walk along a marble path flanked by Ancient marble statues and elegant willows is an unexpected highlight.
- Step 2
Next the Ming Tombs – the imperial burial grounds of the Ming dynasty Emperors where you will explore the Changling Tomb, the largest and best preserved of the 13 tombs.
- Step 3
On the way to Badaling you will stop for lunch at the Longdi Jade Factory, where you will also learn about the 5000-year culture of Chinese Jade. Then it is on to the highlight of the day, the Badaling section of the Great Wall – a monumental feat of engineering by the ancient Chinese, the Great Wall stretched for a total of 6700 km when it was at its zenith. Here, you will see the best preserved section of this Wonder of the Ancient World.
- Step 4
On your return journey the last stop will be to enjoy a traditional tea ceremony. A great way to relax after these awesome experiences.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Main entrance fees
- Delicious lunch
- Versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up and drop-off included
The trip has a pick-up and a drop-off from/to locations within the 4th ring road of Beijing, with the exceptions of Beijing, Beijing West, and Beijing South Railway Stations.
We can also pick up/drop off from/to the following locations or any other location you specify, but there may be an additional fee.
* Hotels / Service Apartments / Airbnbs outside the 4th ring road
* Beijing, Beijing South and Beijing West Railway Station
* Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
* Nanyuan Airport (NAY)
* Tianjin Port
Please contact us for further information on the expected cost from/to your pick-up/drop-off location.
- Guide Service & driver gratuities (Recommended)
- Additional beverages at lunch
- PICKUP: the actual pickup time depends on your hotel and the traffic conditions. Your guide will give you the approximate pickup time by phone in the afternoon or evening prior to your tour date.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
You can reschedule or cancel your trip at zero cost up to 48 hours before your travel date.
Unlock China with the Panda Phone
All-in-one Rental Mobile Travel Assistant
- Smart Phone with Mainland China Number
- Travel & Emergency Help at Your Fingertips
- 4G Wireless Data, Unlimited Calling & Texts
- VPN - Access Blocked Websites Like Google